Friday, February 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

I've been learning about Thanksgiving in Bible class. Knowing about this topic helps me appreciate and give thanks to God whatsoever because He knows what is best. This topic reminds me of when someone died when I was a little kid and there was this pastor praying and thanking God. I told myself, "What is the point of thanking God when someone is dead?" I thought the pastor didn't like the man when he was alive so he was happy and thankful that he was dead. The part I really find confusing is in some case it's really hard to give thanks. So if you don't give thanks in that case does God understand? I'd like to know more about the Psalms of Praise, Thanksgiving, and whether Hannah fulfilled her promise to God happily or sadly.

Rebecca, Grade 8

No comments:

Post a Comment