Friday, February 11, 2011

Revolutionary War

I've been learning about the war between America and Britain.  Knowing about this topic helps me know that you should always fight to be free.  This topic reminds me of Kenya whey they were getting their independence.  The part this is the most confusing is how Britain has colonized mostly all the parts of the world and hasn't won any war when they were trying to colonize any of them.  I'd like to know more about the other wars that Britain has faced.

Wendy, 7th grade

5 comments:

  1. This reminds me of when the French Colonists colonized Rwanda,Congo,and Burundi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some other wars that Britain has faced is WW1, WW2, and when the Saxons invaded Britain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds of how Britain colonized Rwanda but there was no battle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of a book we read in reading class called "my brother Sam is dead", because
    it was during the same war.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,this remind me of 1994 in Rwanda when the French colonized the Rwandese.

    ReplyDelete