Friday, February 18, 2011

Weight, Length, and Capacity

I've been learning about weight, length, and capacity in Math.  Knowing about this topic helps me measure stuff; for example, when I'm baking cookies.  I need to know how many quarts of sugar to put in.  This topic reminds me of when I was trying to make oatmeal cookies.  We put too much baking soda.  It turned out bad.  The part I know the most about is measuring the capacity.  I'd like to know more about how to measure length.

Axel, 6th grade

1 comment:

  1. These are such important things to learn, Axel! I'm sorry your cookies didn't turn out, but I bet you will always remember to be extra careful with your measurements. I bet you've grown in length since I was there! So proud of you!

    Miss you lots :)

    - Miss Kylie

    ReplyDelete