Thursday, November 11, 2010

Navajo Wars

I've been learning about Navajo Wars.  This topic reminds me of how the British colonized Uganda and there were hundreds of wars.  The part I know the most about is when the Mexicans killed all the Apaches and Navajos and took all the women and children and enslaved them.  The part this is the most confusing is why they had to bring war to these peaceful tribes.  I would like to know more about the Native Americans and how they got their independence.

Lynna, 6th grade

5 comments:

  1. I also wish these peaceful tribes could have been left alone. Do you think they eventually became more aggressive because they had to? What can you tell me about the wars in Uganda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote also about Indians except i was learning about the Seminoles. Seminoles were the only native Americans that got independence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That topic also reminds me of how the British colonized Kenya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wonder why the British wanted to cause trouble for the Indians. Do you know what happened to the Indians after the war?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you compared the Navajo War with the Ugandan War.Why did the Mexicans kill the Apaches and Navajos? Why did they make the women and children slaves?

    ReplyDelete