Monday, November 8, 2010

Clouds

I've been learning about how clouds form in Science class.  Knowing about this topic helps me know what clouds can send storms like nimbostratus clouds which produce snow or rain.  This topic reminds me of the time I saw nimbostratus clouds coming towards where I was and it suddenly rained.  The part I know the most about is that clouds form from water vapor in the air.  I'd like to know more about cirrus clouds because they are really thin and beautiful.

AJ, 5th grade

2 comments:

  1. Yes they are.Do you know that it is a cycle? A cycle called the water cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how nimbostratus cloud looks like?I love how you told what happened in your life.I wonder if some day you can tell me about clouds.I hope you will learn more about cirrus clouds.

    ReplyDelete