Thursday, November 11, 2010

Factors

I've been learning about factors in Math class.  Know about this topic helps me work more and do better with my multiplication and division, too.  The part I know the most about is how to write down factors using prime factorization which I this is easier.  This topic reminds me of working math by multiplying; it helps me get to know it better because it involves a lot of multiplication.  I'd like to know more about how to factorise huge numbers faster instead of wasting so much time to get one factor.

Rebecca, 8th grade

2 comments:

  1. What does prime factorization mean because I'm just learning about fractions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zipporah, 7th GradeMarch 1, 2011 at 2:10 PM

    I wish that there was an easier and faster way to find the factors of all those long numbers! It does help me to know my multiplication better though sometimes it is frustrating when I make a simple mistake in my calculating and then I have to start all over again! ;)

    ReplyDelete