Monday, November 8, 2010

The Digestive Process

I've been learning about the digestive process in Science.  Knowing about this topic helps me know better what happens in my body after I've eaten and what effects certain foods have on my stomach and body.  This reminds about how the Pilgrims were going to the New World.  The way my food travels is like a journey that is rough, just like the Pilgrims'!  I'd like to know more about what happens after the food is digested, like where it goes next.  The part I know the most about is when the food leaves the mouth and travels down the esophagus.

Zipporah, 7th grade

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca Ackah,grade 8February 15, 2011 at 2:03 PM

    After food is digested, all the essential nutrients go through the blood stream to be used by the body and undigested products or food goes to the rectum and through to the anus.

    ReplyDelete