Friday, December 3, 2010

Stanley's Family

I've been learning about Stanley's family in Reading. I learned about how his dad invented something so they started to get money and they became rich and the parents became millionaires. The topic reminds me of when I had a friend that was poor and needed money so I asked my mom and she started to help us buy things and selling them so she can become rich. Knowing about this topic helps me to help others when they need something or needs help. The part that is most confusing is that sometimes when your family doesn't have enough money sometimes some parents don't care. They just want their kids to do something so their family can be rich. The part I know the most about is when the parents doesn't put any effort so that the kids can go to school and eat.

Ines, Grade 7

No comments:

Post a Comment